Fill to gradient
Transforms a Fill base into (randomly oriented) gradients. Very useful for creating a Heightmap where tiles are randomly tilted and sloped.
- Fill - The output of Fill node.
- Angle - The map to determine per-cell angle with an external map.
- Angle multiplayer - Angle multiplicator.
- Angle variation - Randomises the angle for each tile individually.
- Multiply by bbox size - Scales the entire linear effect by the tile's individual bounding box size.
- Disorder - Phase-shifts the angle to introduce small variation.